Linux Hosting 1 with an installed instance of OpenCart 1;
Linux Hosting 2 with an installed instance of OpenCart 2;
SSH access and installed Webmin module on the hostings.
Task: to combine two instances of OpenCart 1 and 2 on Hosting 2. For the convenience of administering the solution, we will use Webmin.
1. In the public folder of Hosting 2, create a folder for the new instance of OpenCart. Copy the OpenCart files from Hosting 1 to Hosting 2.
2. Create two virtual Apache hosts. There are two ways to accomplish this task:
3. Make the SQL database archive on Hosting 1.
4. Create a new SQL database on Hosting 2.
5. Restore the SQL database on Hosting 2 from the archive, made in step 3. Information about the created tables and records - there is a confirmation of the successful completion.
6. Configure the instance of OpenCart 2 on Hosting 2: the name of the folder on the server, the name of the database, access to the database.